“Autonomous Robotic Transporter”
Shaunak Agastya Vyas
Date: January 31, 2016
“Why do people pursue a Research Career? Answer: People pursue a Research Career to dream, learn and implement something or someone with the holy motive to make their beloved Mother Nature better.”
“TINU” is a self-explanatory research outcome . I have been trying to work in a direction to design and develop an “Autonomous Robotic Vehicle (ARV)”  for the past six years. I thought I had got some good simulation results during my Post Graduation Dissertation. But after joining an R&D industry and doing some self introspection, I came to realize by now that I have not even started with ARV yet. But I am an optimistic person. I have not started with ARV yet that does not mean that I will never start with ARV. This synopsis has been documented in order to rejuvenate and implement the dream of ARV.
My Understanding of ARV
- If anyone in this beautiful universe wants to build its/her/his own ARV, the first thing it/she/he must do is to get the thorough understanding of three keywords:
- Till last night, I was very much confident that I know these three words by heart. But after I took yesterday’s dinner with my parents at Hotel Holiday Inn, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, I decided to start thinking something upon my upcoming research idea. The prologue to the triggering of this chain of thoughts started in my mind as I was not able to answer their simple question: “What next?”
- After finishing dinner, my mother Mrs. Hemangini Agastya Vyas and I went back to my room at the Mental Illness Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre at which I have been diagnosed with the combined symptoms of Schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder on January 28, 2016. My father Mr. Agastya Premshanker Vyas went to our home giving mother and me good night hugs and kisses.
- Now it was the time for my mother to sleep. So we both did a sleeping time prayer and I gave her the medicine to be taken for curing her cold. After she went to sleep, I switched on my laptop, started reading my Post Graduation Dissertation based on ARV again and again. After finishing reading it twenty first time, I was able to get the following three results:
- I don’t know anything about the word “Autonomous” yet. 
- I don’t know anything about the word “Robotic” yet. 
- I don’t know anything about the word “Vehicle” yet. 
- This self-diagnosis proves my failure. But I have a reason for that. The reason is that I was given wrong psychiatric drugs when I was pursuing my Post Graduation.
- I believe in: “Don’t regret for a bad start, start working to get the best ending.”
So here I am, going to work on so many different aspects of Automated Transportation. The first research that I will be working on is Autonomous Robotic Transporter (ART) and not ARV.
 Book Chapter: “Simulation of Obstacle Detection and Speed Control for Autonomous Robotic Vehicle” ( Access Here !!!)
 URL of TINU: tinu.live
Carpe Diem !